International Sales Representative
ICWE is looking for an International Sales Representative (m/f) to join the team in Berlin. ICWE specialises in staging events and communication campaigns worldwide. We design, plan and realise conferences, exhibitions, events and communication campaigns for our customers and our own events in the fields of education, careers, language learning, technology-enhanced learning and higher education.
You are a dynamic, result-driven and self-motivated. You will be responsible for the worldwide sales of ICWE’s portfolio as well as for client’s projects, further developing our present customer base. In close collaboration with our Key Account Managers and Project Managers, you will successfully develop new business opportunities.
Start date: Immediately
- Maintenance of client base as well as acquisition of new customers
- Sales of all events (exhibition stands, sponsorship packages, advertisements for online news portals, etc.)
- Market analysis & development of new sales strategies
- Weekly reporting of activities
- Interdepartmental communication
- Experience in international sales, preferably in the education and training sector and/or technology industry
- Proven track record of prior sales achievements
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of international business cultures
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
- Dynamic, international team
- Flexible structures
- Open, friendly working environment
- Competative salary, plus commission
If you are interested in this position we look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.